May 25, 2020  
2019-2020 Student Handbook and Undergraduate Catalog 
2019-2020 Student Handbook and Undergraduate Catalog

Transfer Students Applying For Financial Aid

A transfer student must maintain Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) according to the College’s policy to be considered in good standing for financial aid. Transfer students must submit official transcripts from each postsecondary institution attended to verify that they are in good standing.

Transfer students must request a transcript evaluation through the Admissions Office. The transcript evaluation will identify all coursework that applies to the major course of study. All attempted hours applicable to the major course of study must be counted for SAP, even periods in which the student did not receive federal student aid funds. Class status is defined below:

Freshman status = 0-29 semester credit hours completed
Sophomore status = 30 or more semester credit hours completed